Saturday, March 21, 2009

hello, and welcome

my name is mable, but you can call me black baby. for those of you who are not familiar with my work, i am a part time traveler...



...and a full time baby.



i was found in the hollow walls of a house owned by a man whose name i can't mention. i was then later adopted by a surrogate family* who encouraged me to travel the world.


thanks to their love and support i have visited some 18 states, 6 countries and 2 continents, and i am just getting started.

please come and read about my travels and enjoy all my many photos, i work hard to do what i do. i look forward to sharing my life with all of you.

goo goo ga ga,
-black baby

*family members and friends faces and names will be scrambled or changed to help keep the paparazzi out of our lives, i am after all just a baby. i will not live the life of mary-kate and ashley olsen or michael jackson. in my eyes, they never had a chance.

3 comments:

  1. i think mary-kate and ashley oslen made excellent films

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh black baby... your life is so much more excit4ed than mine

    ReplyDelete